These cookies are required for the site to function correctly and are therefore always enabled. In particular, these cookies enable the site to remember you when you navigate around the site within a single session or, if you so request, from one session to another. They enable use of the shopping basket and allow you to check out your order. They also help us deal with security issues and comply with current legislation.
These cookies allow us to improve site performance by measuring this website’s audience. In some cases, these cookies can increase the speed at which our servers process your request and allow any preferences you have selected for the site to be saved. Disabling these cookies can result in less relevant suggestions and slower site performance.
Social networks and advertising cookies
Social network cookies allow you to connect to your social networks and share content from our website on social networks. (Third-party) advertising cookies gather information in order to offer you ads more relevant to your interests, both on the Vinyl Factory site and elsewhere on the Internet. In some cases, these cookies need to process your personal information. For more information about how your personal information is processed, please see our Privacy and Cookies Policy . Disabling these cookies could result in you being shown ads of very little interest or may prevent you from logging in to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and/or sharing content with those social networks
Vinyl Factory privacy and cookies policy
Angel Eyes, a limited liability company with registered capital of EUR 7500.00, registered on the Nanterre Trade and Companies’ Register under the number 492 365 523, with registered offices at 37-39 rue Jean-Baptiste Charcot 92400 Courbevoie, hereby undertakes to protect your personal information. Personal Information shall be information which can identify you, directly or indirectly, either from said information itself or from that information combined with other information in our possession, or which may come to be in our possession. This shall include information such as your name, address and login details.
This Privacy Statement shall set out how Vinyl Factory gathers, uses, discloses, stores, connects, updates, retains, disposes of, deletes, adapts, distributes or renders accessible (Processing) Personal Information:
• on our Vinyl Factory website;
• when you interact with our customer support centres, or ask us for information, in any way whatsoever;
• when you publicly display information about Vinyl Factory or communicate with us directly through social networks, third-party applications and similar technologies.
We take technical and organisational measures to protect your Personal Information and we comply with data storage practices in accordance with current legislation.
1. The Personal Information we process
We receive the Personal Information you disclose to us both online and offline. We request Personal Information when you make a purchase or create an account. The Personal Information we ask you for will be your name, address, telephone number, email address, gender, and billing and purchase information (in particular, your credit card details).
We may also process Personal Information relating to an article published by you on social networks, third-party applications or via similar technologies.
When you visit our Internet Sites, we automatically gather the following information (including Personal Information):
• technical data, in particular the IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, the type of browser you are using and its version, time zone settings, your browser’s external plug-in types and their versions, the operating system and platform; and
• information about your visit, in particular, the full URL, clickstream data to, within and from our site (including the date and time), the products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, the page view duration for certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicking and mousing over images) and the methods used to navigate away from the page.
Our Internet Sites may also set cookies. Please refer to the “Cookies” section below for more information.
2. The purpose of processing your Personal Information
We process your Personal Information, in accordance with current laws, for the following purposes:
• to manage any orders you have placed with us and process payments,
• to register you and manage your accounts or your membership,
• to answer any questions, or provide you with information, about products or services you have requested,
• to manage our accounts and records,
• to manage our Internet Sites and to help us improve our products and services,
• to prevent and detect fraud, in particular, fraudulent purchases, or any misuse of our Internet Sites,
• to fulfil our obligations arising under a contract concluded between us and you,
• to carry out research and analyses,
• to customise your experience on the Internet Site (in particular as described in the “Cookies” section below) and to enable us to offer the type of content and products that you, or our consumers in general, have shown a specific interest in, in particular to provide you with customised advertising and emails, and
• to comply with current legislation, regulations and court rulings.
If you have subscribed, we also process your Personal Information in order to send you information about:
• product launches,
• special offers, sales and promotions,
• in-store and other events, and
Please note that we also link the Personal Information you have submitted on our Internet Sites with other Personal Information about you that Vinyl Factory may have obtained by other means, for example Personal Information gathered during your interactions on social networks, third-party applications or via similar technologies.
3. Do we share your Personal Information?
Vinyl Factory will not sell your Personal Information and only authorised personnel within our company will have access to your Personal Information to the extent necessary for the purposes outlined above.
We may also be obliged to disclose your Personal Information to third parties
• where necessary to protect the security or integrity of our database or our Internet Sites,
• where necessary as part of legal proceedings (for example concerning the distribution of counterfeit or unauthorised products) and to take precautions against any risk of liability being invoked,
• in the event of the sale, merger, restructuring, a change in legal form, dissolution or any similar event and/or an actual or potential successor, where current legislation permits us to do so,
• where required to do so by law, insofar as such disclosure is compatible with this Privacy Statement.
If we wish to share your Personal Information with third parties other than those described above, we will always ask you for permission.
4. Your rights
The Data Protection Act grants individuals rights in respect of the Personal Information that institutions hold about them. Within the limits stipulated by law, you are entitled to:
• request access to the Personal Information we hold about you;
• ask us to correct, delete or block your Personal Information;
• object to the Processing of your Personal Information at any time for direct marketing campaigns and other purposes where there are compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation; and
• withdraw any previously granted consent at any time without justification.
Please note that if you withdraw certain consents, you may not be able to use all of this Internet Site’s functions or those of other sites or online services.
Please contact us to exercise your data protection rights. Our contact details are set out in Article 7 below. Converse hereby reserves the right to ask you for additional documents enabling us to verify your identity.
5. Social networks and links to Other Sites
Our Internet site contains social network plug-ins, in particular for Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Facebook . If you interact with these plug-ins, your activity on our website will also be shared with these social networks. Vinyl Factory has no control over such networks and is not responsible for any processing of Personal Information carried out there, or for their respective privacy policies. Consequently, we hereby recommend that you read the privacy policies for these social networks before interacting with the plug-ins on our Internet Sites. Please also read the Cookies section below to find out more about social network cookies.
6. Questions and complaints
Please send any request for information or complaint to: email@example.com who will then forward your request to the most appropriate person within Vinyl Factory.
We use cookie technology on our Internet Site to collect certain information described above.
A cookie is a snippet of information that is sent to your browser and stored on the hard disk of your computer, mobile phone or other device. You can change your cookie preferences by going to “Cookie settings” at the bottom of the Internet page. You can also configure your browser to alert you whenever you receive a cookie. That allows you to decide if you wish to accept the cookie or not. Certain services and features offered through our Internet Sites may not work correctly if cookies are disabled however.
We use the following types of cookies on our Internet Site:
1. Strictly necessary and functional cookies
These cookies are necessary for the site’s basic functionality and are therefore always enabled. This includes cookies that allow you to be recognised while navigating around the site within a single session or, if you so request, from one session to the next. They enable shopping basket and payment processes and also contribute to security issues and compliance with legislation.
2. Performance cookies
These cookies enable us to improve the site’s functionality by monitoring usage. In some cases, these cookies improve how quickly we are able to process your request, enabling us to save the site preferences you have selected. If you disable these cookies, it may result in less relevant recommendations and slow site performance.
3. Social network and advertising cookies
Social network cookies enabling you to connect to your social networks and share content from our website through the social networks. (Third-party) advertising cookies gather information to help tailor advertising more to your interests, both on the Internet Sites and beyond. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your Personal Information. See our Privacy Statement (above) for more information about this processing of your Personal Information. If you disable these cookies, you may see advertising that is less tailored to your interests or you may be unable to effectively connect to social networks such as, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Facebook , and you will be unable to effectively share content.
To comply with current legislation we are required to ask for your consent to set some of the cookies described above. When you arrive at our Internet Site, a pop-up page footer will appear asking for your consent to set cookies on your device. Press the “More information” button for further information or to change your preferences.